The St. Patrick School Angel Fund directly supports the educational programs and services that benefit all children attending our school.
Why the Angel Fund?
- The Angel Fund (formerly the “Annual Fund”) is an organized effort to provide a tax-deductible opportunity for you to help keep St. Patrick School a strong, thriving, faith-based educational leader.
- The Angel Fund provides a way for each family to cover its share of the school’s operating expense so that we can keep tuition as affordable as possible.
Why should I give to the Angel Fund?
The Angel Fund was created for YOUR benefit.
- St. Patrick School depends upon the receipt of these funds in order to keep tuition at the lowest possible rate. Your participation directly benefits our students.
- Our school’s operating budget keeps tuition lower because it is a “discount” for each student.
How does it work?
Our tuition covers most of the total cost of educating our children, but not all.
- The Angel Fund is the primary vehicle to close this gap between what tuition covers and the actual cost of educating each student.
How much should I give to the Angel Fund?
In order to cover the actual cost of educating each child, we ask that every family contribute to the Angel Fund.
- We sincerely thank all of those who participated in last year’s Angel Fund.
- Some families can give more, others less – but it is vital that EACH family give as you can and that we achieve 100% participation during the school year. Please keep our educational programs in place.